The old fashioned G&T is a quintessentially British long drink that dates back to the 1800s. First invented by the British Army in India, and growing rapidly in popularity at the moment, we thought we’d add our very own Cranes twist. Introducing Shaddocks G&T!
- 1 part Cranes Liqueur
- 1 part Gin
- 6 parts Aromatic Tonic Water
- ½ part Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice
- ¼ Pink Grapefruit to garnish
Method;1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add 1 part Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange liqueur and 1 part Gin.
3. Squeeze ½ part Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice.
4. Top up your glass with 6 parts Aromatic Tonic Water.
5. Cut ¼ Pink Grapefruit to garnish.