Cranes Cider Slushie
The best way to cool down and relax this summer is with a frozen slushie made with any one of Cranes gluten free and vegan friendly Fruit Ciders, available in four refreshing flavours: Blueberries & Apples, Cranberries & Limes; Raspberries & Pomegranates or Lemons & Kumquats. Pick up a bottle of Cranes from Tesco,Morrisons, East-of-England Co-op or from Ocado, then grab your friends and make this simple yet luscious cider slushie:
Cranes Frozen Cider Slushie
- 1 bottle of Cranes Cider - take your pick from Blueberries & Apples, Cranberries & Limes, Raspberries & Pomegranates or Lemons & Kumquats
- A handful of ice
- A handful of your favourite frozen fruit - we like to use cranberries, strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries!
1. Add your ice and fruit into a blender and blend until really well crushed
2. Pour in your Cranes Cider and blend again for a few seconds
3. Pour into a glass, sit back in the sun, and enjoy!
Feeling fancy? Garnish your slushie with some of the frozen fruit or even a wedge of lime and a tiny umbrella to really feel like you’re on holiday!