A brand new cocktail competition for bartenders and mixologists has been launched by our co-founders, Ben and Dan Ritsema, the creators of the Cranes Cranberry and Blood Orange Liqueur.
We are set to run their “Paint the Town Red” campaign which will be aimed at the on-trade market in the coming months. Inspired by our love of cranberries, the liqueur is handcrafted in Cambridgeshire with the finest cranberries from Wisconsin USA, along with blood orange juice and orange rind and has an ABV of 20%.
To show the diversity of the liqueur, we are inviting bartenders with a passion for creating exquisite cocktails to “Paint the Town Red” in our very first Cranes Cocktail Competition! [how exciting!]
Registration is now open to bartenders in London and surrounding areas. To register, we want to see how creative you are! You will need to send us examples of previous cocktails you have created, either in video or photograph format with clear methods attached, along with the bar you are currently working with. The more creative, the better!
The twins will then select 20 inspiring entrants who will receive a 70cl bottle of our liqueur and be given until 31st August to create your “Paint the Town Red” cocktail.
You can register by emailing your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Cranes Cocktail Competition’. Remember; the more creative you are with your registration, the more likely you are to stand out from the crowd! You’ve got until 13.07.17 to register — what are you waiting for?
The champion will be awarded £200 cash and will win a year’s supply of Cranes liqueur* for the bar they’re currently working at, plus they will also hold the title of Cranes Brand Ambassador. We are looking to form a partnership with the winner and will do this by supporting the bar and ambassador by including them in their marketing plans. The brand ambassador will become one of the faces of the brand, spreading our story and promoting the “Paint the Town Red” campaign including involvement in PR activity and events.
“We are extremely excited to start this competition, we can’t wait to see what interesting and tasty cocktails some of the best mixologists can come up with.” Ben Ritsema, Co-founder.
If you’re shortlisted you’ll be required to;
- To make a unique cocktail using at least 20ml of Cranes Cranberry and Blood Orange Liqueur
- Produce a creative video making their cocktail
- Submit an image along with ingredients and method
From the 20 contenders 5 will selected and invited to our press event that will be held in London in September*. You will be asked to make your cocktails for a judging panel and the champion will be announced at the event.
The boring bits…Terms & Conditions
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must be a resident in the UK
- By entering the competition, you are giving Cranes Drink Ltd. permission to use your content in their marketing plans. All content submitted will be used, promoted and credited across all of our channels.
- More than one entry per bar is accepted.
- Selected entrants will be contacted via email and the winners names will be included in our marketing plans. Your details will not be passed on to any third party companies without your prior consent.
- The winner will be announced in London at the beginning of September, by applying you are confirming you are happy to attend the event. Location and date to be confirmed in July.
- *1 x 70cl Cranes Cranberry & Blood Orange Liqueur per month.